Wembley Stadium is where the NFL games are held, Wembley was rebuilt in 2007 after the 1927 Stadium had seen better days. Wembley is only two stops from Baker Street (Metropolitan Line) and nine minutes from London Marylebone (Chiltern Line). National Express, our Official Travel Provider have
Postcode – HA9 0WS
T: 0844 980 8001
Train And Tube real time information:
Local buses to the Stadium include No: 18, 83, 92 and 224.
- 90,000 Seats
- Second largest Stadium in Europe
- Retractable roof
- 134-metre-high (440 ft) Wembley Arch
- Build cost £798 million (about 1.3 billion dollars)
- The stadium hosts major football matches such as the FA Cup Final and home matches of the England national football team.
- Rugby finals are also held there
- and large Music concerts
more to follow